Thursday, June 16, 2016

Flowers and Fun In the Park

Spring wildflowers and summer activities are full speed ahead in the park. Seems like we wait a long time for everything to warm up and then it all comes at once.
Lots of Color in the Park Now
We spent some time in the park Saturday with a great group from the Wyoming Historical Society and then went back Sunday evening for a few wildflower photos.
There I Am - The Guy In The Red Hat - With Members of the Wyoming Historical Society

I wanted to post this earlier in the week but was fighting a deadline to get my next book, (fiction, set in Wyoming) off to the publisher. Finally sent it off last night and today played golf in the morning and now can, at last, take a break and update my blogs.


Lots of good things going on at the park, Saturday, not only did more than 80 members of the Historical Society visit, but it was also the morning for Tri-City Parks and Recreation’s annual boat and canoe race.
Warm Weather and a Full Lake Brings Out the Water Enthusiasts

With all the cover in the park it is a bit tough to watch much of the wildlife, but with a little patience, it is possible.
The Deer in the Park Look Great

On another note, the Park Museum sold out of my book, and I had to deliver more. Then I had to order more as the Museum needed all I had. The books now can be found in bookstores throughout Wyoming. Sure is nice to see that much interest in Guernsey State Park and the Civilian Conservation Corps. And it is always nice to sell a few books.

A little bird told me you can take a look or - Get Your Copy Here. 


Come out and enjoy the park, walk a trail then sit on a dock and put your feet in the water, enjoy the clean mountain air and the wonders of nature.




No comments:

Post a Comment