Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Vacation and Back to the Park

So where have I been the last week? Well, I have been on vacation. We went to Grand Island, Nebraska to see the Sandhill Crain migration.


Spectacular there were more than 200,000 birds, I would guess we saw three or four thousand.

We also went to the south-east corner of Nebraska to see family. I got to spend some time with brother, sister, brother-in-law, sister-in-laws and various others and had a thoroughly enjoyable time. Now I am back home writing and editing. Very nice to be back in the park.
Almost Dark tonight when I took this photo


I am also excited about being part of a documentaryAfor the Wyoming State Parks, Historical Sites and Cultural Resources. I have finished my book, still with a reader/editor, on the Civilian Conservation Corps and this is the subject of the new documentary. The CCC not my book.
The Cover of my CCC book.  The Worker Statue at the Museum


And, by the way, 85 degrees here in my part of Wyoming today.
This Evening - Never a Bad Sunset at Guernsey State Park




No comments:

Post a Comment