Friday, December 4, 2015

Guernsey State Park and Wyoming History

If you haven't tried it yet, take a look at my Wyoming Fact and Fiction site. I post Wyoming history there about every five days. I try to make it fun with some lesser know history.  There is so much history in and around the park, some of it like the lost Oregon Trail grave site, I wrote about in my book on the park. 
 

Meanwhile, my two westerns continue to sell well and if you are interested they can be found here. 











We didn't get out in the park for a hike until Wednesday this week, it was still snowy but the day was pleasant and we got in about a mile of walking.
We hiked Red Cliff Trail as it is one of our favorites and also for ease of access with snow still on part of Lakeshore Drive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment